Whether you’re building your dream home, grading your driveway, or needing an easement deed, our surveyors and civil engineers will help you through the necessary steps. With over four decades of experience in Northern California and Nevada County, we know the codes, systems, services and key players to ensure the process is clear, efficient and correct the first time.
Each project is unique. Here are a few of the services we may provide our residential clients:
- Consultation. From a walkthrough by an experienced surveyor up to a full sweep with the latest drone sensors, we can analyze — and solve—issues with your property.
- Preliminary Site Plan. We may do a boundary analysis, topographic site survey, aerial survey, or other analysis as required to begin your project. We then prepare a base map or database for your engineer or design professional.
- Construction Staking. Once your project heads to a construction environment we return to do the staking that allows your home, driveway and other structures to be level and properly sited.
- Related Services. We offer a wide range of traditional surveying and engineering services, including driveway grading, perc. and mantle, and structural engineering. You can read a partial list below.
- Compliance. We understand all of the relevant building codes, grading codes, and local and state ordinances necessary to ensure your project is 100% compliant with regulation.
- Boundaries and Easements.We can help you resolve boundary line disputes and ensure a fair and practical division of property. We can also help prepare easement deeds for waterways, views capes, driveways, power lines, open-spaces and more.
More specifically, we provide:
- Master Plans
- General Plan Amendments
- Certificates of Compliance
- Tentative Subdivision Maps
- Tentative Parcel Maps
- Boundary Line Adjustments / Lot Mergers
- Use permits
- Environmental Assessment Processing
- Topographic Maps
- Boundary Surveys
- ALTA/NSPS Maps
- Record of Survey Maps
- Parcel Maps
- Subdivision Maps
- Property Corner Locations
- Property Line Verifications
- Easement Descriptions and Exhibits
- Construction Staking
- Machine Control Modeling
- Aerial Imaging
- Laser Scanning
- 3D Digital Modeling
- Point Cloud Processing
- High Precision Geodetic Control Systems (GPS)
- Grading Plans
- Roadway and Utility Improvement Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans Development (QSD)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans Management (QSP)
- Percolation & Soil Mantel Testing
- Onsite Sewage Disposal Design
- (Regulatory Project Representation)