Our surveyors and civil engineers have a broad base of expertise, from traditional survey methods to the most cutting-edge geospatial systems. We interface with your team at the point you need and offer the most appropriate approach, from a simple site consultation up to the most advanced LIDAR-based mapping. Bring us on board starting with the preliminary site plan, or call us in when you need drone, satellite-based or other complex data and analysis. Regardless of the method, we provide you with solutions that are meaningful, understandable and actionable.
Our process varies with your needs. Typically, we include one or more of the following:
- Preliminary Site Surveys. We begin with boundary analysis, topographic site surveys, aerial surveys, infrastructure analysis, and more. We then prepare a base map or database for your engineer or design professional.
- Consultation. Throughout your project, we work closely with your design team to give them the additional data they need. We may return to the site to do additional analyses of utility or gas line locations or we might delineate detailed inventories determined by credentialed biologists, archeologists, or other experts.
- Construction Staking. Once your project heads to a construction environment we return to do the construction layout. Whether you use traditional means or a modern GPS RTK machine-controlled environment, we are well-versed in your approach.
- Subdivisions and Compliance. From the initial Tentative Map stage to the final Parcel Map or Final Map stage, we assist you in legally subdividing your property in compliance with California Subdivision Map Act and Local Ordinance. We prepare the boundary survey, subdivision/parcel maps, and corner monumentation of the resulting properties.
- Municipal Services. For municipal clients, we typically provide initial site surveys that address unique concerns. These might include ADA compliance, public improvement, building infrastructure, Right-of-Way analysis and acquisition, and those needs unique to the public sector.
More specifically, we provide:
- Master Plans
- General Plan Amendments
- Certificates of Compliance
- Tentative Subdivision Maps
- Tentative Parcel Maps
- Boundary Line Adjustments / Lot Mergers
- Use permits
- Environmental Assessment Processing
- Topographic Maps
- Boundary Surveys
- ALTA/NSPS Maps
- Record of Survey Maps
- Parcel Maps
- Subdivision Maps
- Property Corner Locations
- Property Line Verifications
- Easement Descriptions and Exhibits
- Construction Staking
- Machine Control Modeling
- Aerial Imaging
- Laser Scanning
- 3D Digital Modeling
- Point Cloud Processing
- High Precision Geodetic Control Systems (GPS)
- Grading Plans
- Roadway and Utility Improvement Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans Development (QSD)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans Management (QSP)
- Percolation & Soil Mantel Testing
- Onsite Sewage Disposal Design
- (Regulatory Project Representation)